Home > Resources > MegaVoice > Scribe
Scribe Programming Unit
Bible Book Introductions
for description on MegaVoice website.
- Size and weight:
- 12.8 oz
- 15.7 oz - with screwdriver, bag, and screws to be taken to the field
- 4.4" x 1.6" x 8.3"
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Holds multiple projects in memory
for a PDF copy of the following directions.
Directions to use Scribe to program an Ambassador
1. Remove screws from cap on Ambassador. (Use large ziplock in the field to
keep from losing screws.) Open end will engage with Scribe.
2. Press Power button on Scribe; light turns on and turns green. After
Select Message instruction appears, press OK.
3. Use Up or Down Arrows to select message (00722 = _________; 01199 =
Cabecar). After choosing the desired message, press
The display will indicate the chosen message.
4. Push Ambassador player and Scribe together to make connection. It's
good to have a flat surface to work on. Some Ambassador units
must be held together with the Scribe during the entire programming process
(next step), or they will lose connection.
5. Press Program button, then press OK.
6. Wait as the Scribe erases the old recording and programs the new.
Wait until the Verified message is displayed.
7. Press OK, connect another unit if needed, and press OK two
more times. Steps 6-7 can repeated as needed.
8. Replace the end cap. If possible and needed, replace two screws on
the back with tamper resistant screws.
9. Turn off Scribe.
Scribe can be taken to the field with a
few extra screws and a screwdriver.
Cords, disk, and manual can be left at home.
Copyright (c) 2006-2008 Joe A. Friberg